Screen Porch Windows (new mesh)

6:31 PM Daer0n 6 Comments



Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been working on a HUGE project along with Mountainguy24, and I haven't really had much time to post anything, but I have decided that I will post some of the content that I have actually finished in parts since there are way too many objects that belong to this big project I am working on at the moment. So here you have, some screen windows for your sims porches, I hope you like them and enjoy them as much as I do!

P.S.
There are many more things to come, I will be posting as often as I have time, much love to you all!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for another lovely creation!

    carmellia1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Carmellia! Thank you for always leaving nice comments <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for your beautiful CC and for all your hard work 💓.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Thank you so much for the sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  3. hi i dont know how to download pls help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click the triangles to download :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)