2T4 Beosboxboy Cobwebs and Cenotaphs + Telltale Set

2:31 PM Daer0n 2 Comments


2t4 Conversion of Beosboxboy Cobwebs and Cenotaphs + Telltale set.

Telltale set contanins:
Spade
Empty grave
Fog (animated add-on by me, you need to turn it on in order for it to show up. When placed a tiny dot will show on the ground, click it and choose turn on)
Grave marker
Dirt terrapaint (add-on by me)
Dirt pile (add-on by me)

Cobwebs and Cenotaphs set contains:
Victorian cenotaph I
Victorian cenotaph II
Leaves pile (add-on by me)
Cobweb I
Cobweb II

CC used:
Owl sleep by Jennisims
Evil pumpkin by Dominationkid
Plant dama green by jennisims
Treeoak by Helensims
Blowing leaves 4 by Lindseyxsims

Mesh credits:
Beosboxboy


DOWNLOAD TELLTALE SET
{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


DOWNLOAD COBWEBS AND CENOTAPHS SET
{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU


DMCA.com Protection Status
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
QUQA-TI0C-QIPM-OSDC

2 comments:

  1. No matter what i do, I can't find the dot for turning on fog...:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wścieklizna, it should be a tiny white dot on the ground. If you can't see it just press this key ] on your keyboard to oversize it, after you oversize it and are able to click it to turn it on, you can downsize it again by pressing this key [ on your keyboard.

      I hope that helps :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)