Shades of Fall Set (new meshes) Part.2

2:00 PM Daer0n 11 Comments


This set contains:
Mirus antique art deco fireplace  (open) (with slots on top to place clutter)
Dressed up pumpkins
Cotton flowers vase
Mushroom house door
Pumpkin pie
Vintage farmhouse pumpkin
Vintage spatterware enamel pot
Vintage tea/coffee pot
Vintage wooden ceilings (Use the ] key on your keyboard to enlarge them, as the texture resolution for these ceilings is 2048x2048 they should resize without pixelation)

2t4 Conversion of Adele's Exquisite Mirror
Exquisite mirror L
Exquisite mirror S

NOTE:
In order to get the ceilings to show up you have to press the ] key on your keyboard to enlarge them, then they will show up. They should work with every ceiling height no problem after that.

:::MORE PREVIEWS:::







{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{RECOLOURING PSD's}





TOU

11 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for the wonderful creations. I was wondering if you knew that if you went into walls up view where the game adds the white ceiling that you cannot see your vintage wood ceiling. Can it only be used if there is no second floor or am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trisha, you are most welcome. I forgot to add a note saying that when you place the ceilings you have to press the " ] " key on your keyboard so that you can enlarge them, then they will show up, sorry about that, I hope that helps :)

      Delete
  2. OMGosh..Ok, I feel silly now!
    These are awesome. I have already made 12 recolors for my houses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel silly my dear, it was my mistake :) I am so glad you liked this set so much to make recolours for your houses! that makes me so happy!

      Delete
  3. Where can I find that front door/half circle window combo thing in the first picture? I absolutely love it and want it in my game! Great set by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bitsy! You can find the windows in the first part of this set here:
      http://sims4designs.blogspot.ca/2016/09/shades-of-fall-set-new-mesh-part1.html

      and thank you! Iam glad you like this set! :)

      Delete
  4. hi, I love the mirrors but they don't show up in my game.. are they base game compatible or do they need a pack like the other large mirrors you created and if so do you think you could make a set that doesn't require any packs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, the mirrors require outdoor retreat for them to show up. I couldn't make diagonal mirrors like these without requiring that pack unfortunately, but I could make wall or floor ones that are straight for sure. :)

      Delete
  5. That would be awesome! looking forward to hopefully seeing them in my game! thank you ahead of time, you make amazing cc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I love the windows from the first part of this set but the door was not included. Is there someplace that we can download the beautiful front door?

    Thank you for the Set :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, the door should be included with part 1 of this set, if not you can check part 2, I am sure it is included in either of those:)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)