Moira Furniture Set (new mesh)

9:01 PM Daer0n 5 Comments


This set contains:
Aldama chair (part of a collaboration project I did with the very talented Milla)
V1 Lounge chair
Crust side table
Pumice rock planter
De Padova circle lamp
Wall hanging tapestries
::Swatches are shown in pictures::

CC used:
Modern wood walls Ez2ciamaprincess
Leehee colorset books by MTQ
Pivoting windows by (me)
Pivoting door frame and door by (me)
Cow hide galore rugs II by (me)
Wicker coffee table by (me)
Dimension pillow by MTQ

Hardwood floor 01 by Mayhem design

::: MORE PREVIEWS:::


{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{RECOLOURING PSD's}



TOU

5 comments:

  1. Help! I can't download this beautiful set! All the links take me to a broken Mega link!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      you must have clicked on the bottom link which was actually broken, I tested the rest and they're all perfectly fine, I have fixed the bottom one however, you can try downloading again if you like :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, only one of the chairs is included in the zip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      thank you for bringing that to my attention. The file has been updated now :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much. This set is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)