Alienware Area 51 Pc (new mesh)

2:50 PM Daer0n 7 Comments


Hey everyone, today I bring you the Alienware Area 51 Pc for Sims 4. I've always had a thing for alienware computers and  even though I haven't really tried them in real life I thought it would be fun to have it in my game for my simmies, This mesh was a little bit of a pain to make, I think I restarted the mesh around 5 times and corrected some issues more than 10 times but hey, here it finally is.

This set includes:
Alienware area 51 pc tower (I separated the tower from the monitor, keyboard and mouse so that I had enough room to fit a good texture on it for better details, as a smaller texture would have made the whole thing look blurry and I wanted it to look as best as possible in game)
Alienware area 51 pc with built in Dell Ultrasharp Cuved Monitor, Alienware Area 51 ALX keyboard and Alienware Tactx Gaming Mouse.
*Swatches of every item are shown in pictures.

(Of course our sims won't notice the difference between a regular boring arse computer and an alienware and the excitement that it would be to have such a kickass computer in real life but hey, we can always live vicariously through them right? xD)

::NOTE::
I didn't bother with the mouse, keyboard etc. cords because IRL I suffer from OCD and couldn't bare the thought of messy cords all over the computer, if I could help it my real life computer would NOT have cables, anywhere! ugh, I hate the mess they become, so lets pretend this computer is completely wireless -_-

:::Thank you to the creators whose cc I used to stage this set, much love to you all <3:::

::MORE PREVIEWS:::


{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

7 comments:

  1. Thank you million times for making this alien stuff, I really am in need for it. Beautiful set, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Bee, I am glad you like it. And thank you for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! Thank you :) #gettingthedoorstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always do, I really like the cc you bring for sims! Just lazy to write comments usually, but now I decided to, haha. Also if it's not a problem for you, is the metallic floor and walls in these pictures made by you, and are they for share? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bee, thank you for the kind words :) Not a problem at all, the floors are base game floors and the walls are by Rachel sims stuff, you can find them here:
      http://rachelssimstuff.tumblr.com/post/127040598797/wall-pack-6-ive-been-super-busy-in-the-past-few

      Delete
  4. hey there! i just need some help with this as I can't seem to make it appear in game. not sure though what's happeniing coz all the other mods i have they work just fine. I'm thinking if this might conflict on other mods such as the H-computers i previously download. if you could please help. coz this set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tantan, this set was created to work with the latest version of the game, if your game is not updated to the latest version then these objects will not show in game.

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)