2t4 Steffor's Peria Set

10:51 AM Daer0n 2 Comments


2t4 Conversion, and re-colour of Steffor's Peria Set. Steffor is one of my favorite creators, I think I have every single set she has made for ts4, and always drooled over her ts2 and ts3 creations and now I am bringing you this super cute set converted to ts4 for your enjoyment, -I find every single item so irresistibly cute <3

This set contains the following:
Armchair
Bench
Coffee Table
Side Table
Deco Elephant
Deco Glass Vase
Deco Boxes
Bamboo Plant
Planter with Palm
Wall Art
Ceiling Lights
Curtains


:::MORE PREVIEWS:::

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Some of the pieces in this set are just amazing. The elephant especially is just wonderful. Honestly, I have so much custom content that I think my game is going to explode, but I am now making my way through your site and will make room for your things if I have to. :) Thank you very much for the time and effort you contribute when making these items. If it weren't for creators such as you, The Sims would not exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for your super sweet and kind comment J! I really appreciate it, and you are most welcome! <3

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)