Shabby Bentwood Rocker & Suitcase Tables + More

3:26 PM Daer0n 1 Comments


Originally I was only going to make the coffee suitcase table and release it by itself, but then I thought, this little table needs company, so I decided to make a side table version of it too, along with a rocking chair, a basket planter and a basket ceiling light to go with them. All of them are inspired in real objects that I found on the web. 

This set includes:
Shabby Bentwood Rocker
Shabby Suitcase Coffee Table
Shabby Suitcase Side Table
Galvanized Turkish Olive Picking Basket Ceiling Light
*All swatches are shown in pictures.

I dedicate this set to all the sweet people who sent me wonderful messages of comfort today :)
Thank you all, love you guys <3!


:::MORE PREVIEWS:::


{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

1 comment:

  1. My mother used to have a rocker just like that (cherry wood)...Oh, thank you SO MUCH! It is wonderful to have this in game for the granny in my sim family!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)