Pastel Chair and Ottoman, and Window Coffee Table

8:24 PM Daer0n 3 Comments


This set includes:
Pastel Chair + Ottoman (new mesh): Both have 11 swatches. Although I named the chair and ottoman "pastel" I  have included black and white swatches just because I just couldn't release a set of mine that did not contain neutrals, I just can't help it ;)

Window Coffee Table (new mesh): 16 swatches, in Peacemaker IC's wood textures + 2 additional ones in (of course) black and white.

NOTE:
Both chair and ottoman can be used as seats. All objects in this set are high poly.

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

3 comments:

  1. I love this, thank you!!! WCIF that window?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, the window itself is no longer available since the creator shut down their website, but you can find the window shutter here :)

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely. I wish I had that coffee table in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)