3t4 Renault Fluence

3:54 PM Daer0n 3 Comments



3t4 Conversion of the Renault Fluence from the storeThis car was supposed to be released with the Eco Pack that I converted for @mxims​ here, but at the time the mesh was giving me some issues that I didn't know how to fix, but, thanks to @teanmoon​ I was able to also fix the issue with the car, and to finally release it, so a huge thank you to her for teaching me new things. I added a slight gloss to this car because I had originally added super shine to it, and I didn't like it much myself, I think the slight gloss looks much better. So here you go guys, enjoy and happy simming!
This set includes:
Renault Fluence (deco only): 2 swatches, white and light brown.


{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

3 comments:

  1. Excuse me, wcif the collum and background? thxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adele,
      you can get that column here:
      http://tingelingelater.tumblr.com/post/140749874315/tingelingelater-niel-loft-column-ts3-ts4

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)