3t4 Aurora Skies Scandinavian Living Set (UPDATED)

10:05 AM Daer0n 8 Comments


3t4 Conversion of Aurora Skies Scandinavian Living Set from the Ts3 Store.
This set contains:
Danish Coffee Table
Durasoft Rocking Chair
Fjordsnord Shelf Tier 1
Fjordsnord Shelf Tier 2
Fjordsnord Shelf Tier 3
Glass Contained by Helmut Speagle
Minimalist Spiral Stair
Minstatl Dorf Sectional Sofa 
The Eleventy O'clock 
Umlautaspiel Chair
*Swatches for each item are shown in pictures below.

*Thank you to all the creators whose cc I used to stage this set*

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


:::MORE PREVIEWS:::


TOU

8 comments:

  1. I *love* that you removed the awful, nuclear glow on the "cluttered shelves." I always loved them and wanted to use them but the color of the glassware was too much for me. Great work with this set; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you're most welcome! I am glad you like them this way as well. I totally agree, that nuclear glow as you call it was absolutely awful, so I HAD to remove it, the colors were just too much for such a nice shelf, I am not sure what EA was thinking lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The stairs are part of the whole set, so if you download the zip file the stairs should be inside the zip file.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful set! Where would I be able to also find the fireplace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lili, you can get the fireplace here:
      http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-objects-buildmode-fireplaces/title/kardofe_living-nara_fireplace./id/1318665/

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello there, click on the triangles to download :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)