3t4 4Sims Extreme Monster PC

3:00 PM Daer0n 12 Comments


3t4 Conversion of 4sims Extreme Monster PC
This set contains:
Monster PC: 6 swatches.

 I converted this pc thinking about the male simmers out there, [or you can download for your male sim to have a kickass computer too I guess ;) ] usually I convert stuff that is more female related and I suppose from time to time it is ok to make/convert something for the guys as well. This monster pc is completely functional as you can see in the close up below and it will do everything that a regular PC does. Enjoy and happy simming!

If you have any issues with my cc or conversions please report them to me, and I will gladly fix them, happy simming guys!
*Thank you so much to all the creators whose beautiful cc I used to stage this set*

Mesh credits:
4Sims

MORE PREVIEWS:



{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

12 comments:

  1. Well, I am female and I love it (wish I had something like that in real life ^^). And I have some female sims who will love it, too. ;)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teranika, I am glad you like it too, enjoy! and you're most welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the staircase? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June,
      You can get the staircase here.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Ron, just click on the triangles below "mediafire" or "sim file share" :)

      Delete
  4. Oh no way! My man cannot have this...it's mine! ;-) I really wish I had this in real life, too! So awesome and I cannot wait to see my sims playing with this in game =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hard drive crashed and I lost all my cc. I'm in the process of trying to find my favorite pieces and can't seem to locate the "N" wall light. Any idea who made it. Thank you. Love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jez,
      Sorry you lost all of your CC! I recommend visiting Lana CC finds, you might end up finding everything you used to have there :)
      That "N" light is by dreamteamsims, you can find it here:
      http://dreamteamsims.tumblr.com/post/147449124440/lighting-update-july-14-patch-after-the-last

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much. I'm obsessively slowly finding a lot of my cc. I needed that N light. It was my single favorite piece. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know to message you at on here since i'm downloading the great work of yours it's one thing i needed but i can't find it's your Modular Sofa someone has made an recolor of it i tried looking everywhere since your S4S page isn't there anymore could you please shoot me the link i really need those for my build

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heliel, you must be mistaken me for another creator, I do not have a modular sofa? :/

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)