Ts3 to Ts4: Nautical Living (UPDATED)

5:11 PM Daer0n 3 Comments



Conversion of Nautical Living from the Ts3 Store.

This set includes:
➳Barbeque Grill Chest (functional)
➳Sea-loving Book Shelf
➳Lazy Angler's Chair
➳Lazy Angler's Rocking Chair
➳Compass Clock
➳The Friendly Whale
➳Rust and Candles Ceiling Light
➳Fisherman's Floor Lantern
➳Fisherman's Wall Lantern
➳Lazy Angler's Loveseat
➳Sea-loving Rug
➳Miniature Sailboat
➳Framed Knot Collection
➳Maritime Window
➳Coastal Coffee Table
➳Of the Sea Wall Shelf
➳Nautical Cornice Collection (with slots)
*Each item contains 1 swatch each.

EP's Required:
Get Together
Outdoor Reatreat
Get to Work

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Would it be possible to update this for the new Sims patch? THe lights aren't working and these are my favourite lamps for the game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mireia, I've had a lot of people ask me the same thing, I am currently in the process of updating pretty much everything on my blog, and lights are one of the things that I am currently working on. My computer died a couple of days ago and I just got a new one, so I am setting it up so I can keep working on updating stuff. It'll take some time but things will get updated :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)