Ts3 to Ts4:Grandpa's Grove [Empty] Bookshelf (UPDATED)

10:53 PM Daer0n 0 Comments



~Mesh edit of Grandpa's Grove Bookshelf~
I fell in love with this bookshelf back when I converted the Grandpa's Grove Collection, but since it already came with built in books and little decorations on it, I decided to edit it and remove everything to add slots to it so that we can use it as an actual bookshelf of our own and decorate with books and things we like and such and also added some re-colours to it. So, here it is for those who also fell in love with this super cute shabby chic style bookshelf, decorate away with whatever you like too, and enjoy! :)

P.S.
I also separated the frames that came built in with the bookshelf and edited them to enlarge them a bit and add new textures to it, which I will be sharing with you guys as well later on.

::: Thank you so much to all the creators whose cc I used to showcase this bookshelf:::

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)