Ts3 to Ts4: Regal Living - Bathroom

3:21 PM Daer0n 3 Comments



Ts3 to Ts4 Conversion of Regal Living - Bathroom from the store.

This set includes:
Neville Bathtub
Johan Door 
Victorian Kerosene Wall Lamp
C.U. Mirror
Divided Partition
Advantageous Washstand
Superior Pedestal Sink
Imperfect Globular End Table

Circle within a Circle Window
*Each item contains 1 swatch, except for the end table, which contains 1 additional swatch.

*NOTE:
In order to place the Johan door you will have to activate bb.moveobjects, the door has a bigger than normal frame and therefore will give you a "can't intersect wall" warning if not placed with bb.moveobjects. Aside from that, the door works just as any other normal door does. Also colours of these items may vary depending on your game/computer colour settings.

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right, I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it and I had to convert it :)

      Delete
    2. I know right, I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it and I had to convert it :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)