Ts3 to Ts4: Hacienda Luxury Set (Request) (UPDATED)

7:00 PM Daer0n 2 Comments




(Request) Ts3 to Ts4 Conversion of Hacienda Luxury Set. Part of this set was converted before by the very talented Josiesimblr here as well. My set will not include the doors, arch and windows since S4S does not work with wall masks at the moment, but when that feature becomes available I will make sure to convert them as well. 

This set contains:
The Pampered Pedro Bed
The Don Pedro Bookshelf
Velvet Seclusion Curtains
The Don Pedro Dresser
The Don Pedro Fireplace
Pedro Estate Chandelier
Pedro Estate Candelabra
El Cordero Sofa
Miguel Mallari Especiale Loveseat
Coffee with Pedro Coffee Table
*Each item contains 1 swatch.

A huge thank you to Mathcope  at Sims 4 Studio, who was super kind to help me with the troubleshooting of the fireplace, which was giving me a huge headache with something that I came to learn was so simple. I learned something new thanks to him today, so excited :D

Enjoy, and happy simming!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of your hard work that goes into creating/converting the Sims CC.It is high quality custom content.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Kady!
      You're most welcome, it makes me really happy to know people enjoy my cc. :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)