MIA Pellet Stove [Fireplace] (UPDATED)

8:26 PM Daer0n 0 Comments


MIA Pellet Stove -functional- 
(new object)

This set includes:
MIA "Stile" Pellet Stove 
MIA "Vertical" Pellet Stove
MIA Pellet Stove Module (Open)
MIA Pellet Stove Module (Closed)

I loved this stove since the time I saw it here so I had to make it for my sims, and also share it with you guys, so I hope you like it and enjoy it as much as I have :)

CC used:
Pilar bag by mio sims
Town build window closed by Tingelingelater
Aged wood floor tiles by Rirann
Beige walking stick basket by Flovv
Sulfure seat by Jomsims
Hanging plant by mio sims
Anyes rustic living things box by Lindseyxsims
Lycon living chair by Buffsum
Freya dining rug by Angela
Mudroom ladder by Sims4designs

Books shelf by Sims4designs


{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)