TS2 to TS4: 8-3 Valentine's/Wedding Day Set (UPDATED)

2:39 PM Daer0n 1 Comments



Ts2 to Ts4 Conversion of 8-3 Valentine's/Wedding Day Set.
This set was originally designed for a wedding day, but since Valentine's day is coming I decided to add a couple re-colours to it for Valentine's.

Set contains:
Wedding/Valentine's floor/table sign: 1 creator's swatch and 3 more by me.
Table set 1 + 2: 1 swatch each.
Glass cups: 1 creator's swatch, and 1 by me.
Dessert: 1 swatch.
Tea cup: 1 swatch.
Rose petals: 1 swatch.

CC used:Barocchina decor roses by Ladesire

If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know, and I will happily fix them asap. Happy simming!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

1 comment:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)