Daer0n's Favorite Things: Food and Treats (new objects) (UPDATED)

1:06 PM Daer0n 0 Comments



After all the conversions that I shared last week I came up with the idea to share some of my favorite food and treats with you AND your sims, SO.. this is a small collection of food clutter for you guys that I hope you will enjoy and put it to good (decorative) use in your game :)

This set contains the following items:
Pizza: 7 swatches.
Sushi: 2 swatches.
Chinese food takeout box: 4 swatches.
Fortune cookies: 1 swatch.
Lebanese cookie plate: 17 swatches.
Oreo cookie plate: 16 swatches.
Oreo box: 1 swatch.
Nutella (open and closed): 1 swatch each.
Teapot infuser: 7 swatches.
Tea cup: 7 swatches.
Milk glass: 5 swatches.
Dark chocolate bars: 8 swatches.

>>>>Deco Only!<<<<

Thank you to all the creators whose amazing cc I used to stage this set!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)