TS2 to TS4: Piru by Nanu Holiday Set

10:08 PM Daer0n 0 Comments


TS2 to TS4 Conversion of Piru by Nanu Holiday Set Edition, this set includes:
❅Armchair: 1 original non holiday texture, re-colours by DLMulsow: 4 textures, re-colours by me:4 textures.
❅Floor lamp: 1 original non holiday texture, re-colours by DLMulsow: 4 textures, re-colours by me:4 textures.
❅Deco box: 1 original non holiday texture, re-colours by DLMulsow: 4 textures, re-colours by me:4 textures.
❅Scented christmas candles: 1 original non holiday texture, re-colours by DLMulsow: 4 textures, re-colours by me:4 textures.


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


Mesh credits:
Nanu

If you have any issues with my conversions or cc please let me know and I will fix them asap, happy simming! :)
TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)