TS2 to TS4 Ez2ciamaprincess Advent Xmas Set

10:23 AM Daer0n 0 Comments


❅Xmas gift box I, II, III: 1 original creator's texture + 2 textures by me.
❅Xmas wreath: 1 texture.
❅Xmas wine rack: 1 texture.
❅Tin candies: 1 original creator's texture + 2 textures by me.
❅Xmas deco bulbs: 1 original creator's texture + 2 re-colours by me.
❅Xmas candle cube (animated): 1 original creator's texture + 1 texture by me.
❅Xmas candles (animated): [re-textured] 4 textures by me.
❅Xmas candy cane: 1 texture.
❅Xmas card: 1 original creator's texture + 5 textures by me.
❅Xmas mini sleigh: 1 texture.
❅Xmas mittens: 1 original creator's texture + 4 textures by me.
❅Xmas paintings: 7 prints [re-textured by me].
❅Xmas advent angel: 1 texture.
❅Xmas ginger cookies: 1 texture.
❅Xmas candy dish: 1 original creator's texture + 2 re-colours by me.



{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



CC credit list:
Lycon loveseat by Buffsumm
Issie curtain combined by Veranka
Nox dining set pendant light 02 medium by Peacemaker_ic
3x1 triple window by Playfulstudio
Round fur rug steffor by Lindseyxsims
HL Wall 6 Grannyzaza

TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)