Ts3 to Ts4: Grandpa's Grove Collection (UPDATED)

2:50 PM Daer0n 4 Comments

Hello! 
Here's a TS3 conversion for you guys, these objects belong to the Grandpa's Grove Collection, which I found to be super cute!. This collection came with some other objects such as the tractor, orange tree and others that I could not extract from the pack unfortunately so they were not included with this collection. There are a few pieces that I actually quite liked from this collection, one of them is the bookshelf, and also the picture frames, which I am planning on making separate objects from. I did have a lot of fun converting this set and also, re-texturing it, even though the textures look pretty similar or close to the original ones, they are not, because they did not come in the pack, but I managed to re-texture them all no problem and got them to look very similar to the original ones.



This set comes with:
Country charm sofa: 4 Textures
Country charm quilted chair: 4 Textures
Country charm display end table: 2 colours
Country charm end table: 2 colours
Country charm bookshelf: 2 colours
Country charm coffee table: 2 colours
Country charm wall clock: 1 colour
Jar o' flowers: 4 colours
Hodgepodge frames: 4 styles
Snug rug: 4 textures
Wooden rocking horse (deco): 1 texture/colour
Hay bale (deco): 1 colour/texture
Fence I: 1 colour/texture
Fence II: 1 colour/texture
Corn plant (deco): 4 colours


I hope you all like :) Have fun and Happy simming!

If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know and I will happily fix them asap!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE




TOU

4 comments:

  1. I really like your stuff but the "Shorte.St" thing you are going through keeps throwing up scam pages.It's a page claiming that there is malware on my computer that keeps throwing up pop-ups and a woman's voice telling me to call a phone number to have it removed. It takes going through several of these pop-ups before I can finally get a place to let me shut it down and leave. I have never had this from adfly, mediafire, dropbox, simsfileshare or any other place Sims content developers go through. Just yours and one other place that uses Shorte.st. Thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      I will add adfly as a second alternative, though I've had no other complaints about http://short.te before yours at all about http://shorte.st, I've had other people complain about mediafire before though, but I have recommended using pop up blockers. I've tested the links myself and never got any pop ups or anything of that sort. Thanks for letting me know, I am glad you are enjoying my content. I will add the alternate links asap :)

      I'd recommend using pop up blockers though, ad block pro and host file for windows are good alternatives for blocking unwanted pop up/ads.

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)