TS2 to TS4: Anna's Shabby Living Set (UPDATED)

3:36 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

Hello dear simmers!
Today I bring you another (super cute) TS2 to TS4 conversion from Anna. This time it's the shabby living set that complements the dining set that I converted here.

This set comes with the following items:
Shabby Living Sofa: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Chair: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Rocking Chair: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Bench: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Coffee Table: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me, with added slots (47 in total).
Shabby Living End Table: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me, with added slots to top and bottom (26 slots in total).
Shabby Living Cupboard: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me, with added slots (37 in total).
Shabby Living Fireplace: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me, with added slots (58 slots in total).
Shabby Living Curtains: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Deco Coasters: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Deco Basket: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Books I,II: 1 original creator's texture each.
Shabby Living Cushions: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Rug: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Storage: 1 original creator's texture + 6 recolours by me.
Shabby Living Stairs (Deco only): 1 original creator's texture + 2 recolours by me.

>>>>MORE SCREENSHOTS<<<<

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


Mesh credits: Anna

If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please report them to me, I will gladly fix them asap. Happy simming everyone! Enjoy!

TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)