TS2 to TS4: 8-3 Garden Lunch Mini Set (UPDATED)

1:17 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

Hey guys, here's another TS2 conversion for you, from 8-3 studio, I just love everything they used to create, they had the cutest cc and this mini set is no exception.



This set comes with:
Bagel lunch: 1 original creator's texture/colour, and 4 re-colours by me.
Picnic basket with blanket: 1 original creator's texture/colour, and 4 re-colours by me.
Enjoy!



Please report any issues you may encounter with this or any other of my conversions,
I will gladly fix them asap. Happy simming everyone!

P.S:
There are many more conversions and new meshes to come, stay tuned!
(If you'd like to check out some more of my new creations check my new mesh tag on blogger, or newcc tag on tumblr.)


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)