Plants Series Vol.3: Egg Wall Hanging Planters (new mesh) (UPDATED)

2:32 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

Hi everyone!
Here's another planter guys, -one more to add to your collection of plants,, -if you are a plant lover like me, I am sure you will enjoy this one. This time I bring you an egg planter, - I have to confess that ever since I downloaded the conversion of Gelina's bullet planter I always had the itch to learn how create my own and make different versions of egg and bullet planters.
Sooo....here's one of many more to come, some pretty wall hanging planters for you guys :)



This set of 4 egg planters comes in 10 shades of really soft colors each.


Enjoy, and happy simming!
If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know and I will fix them asap.

PLANTER I
{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE




PLANTER II
{SHORT.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


PLANTER III
{SHORT.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


PLANTER IV
{SHORT.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


ALL IN ONE 
{SHORT.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE


SIM FILE SHARE



TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)