Plants Series Vol.2: Geometric Caged Planters + Stump Table (new mesh) (UPDATED)

9:39 AM Daer0n 3 Comments

And continuing with the planter series, today I bring you a pair geometric octagonal planters and a stump table created to match this rustic tree stump planter, I thought it needed some company so I decided to create a matching table to go with it. There will be more rustic furniture coming as well as a couple conversion surprises I am preparing for all of you, so stick around ;)


This set comes with:
➳Geometric caged mini planter: 30 textures/shades.
➳Geometric caged big planter: 30 textures/shades.
➳Tree stump table: 9 textures





If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know, and I will gladly fix them asap! :) Happy simming everyone!
CC credit list:
R13's Geobuild Walls by Lindseyxsims
Bathroom essentials mirror I by Sims 4 Designs
Rafael Guz wall by jomsims

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA
SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE




TOU

3 comments:

  1. Hello, we would like to invite you join us at BestDailySims.com Everyday, we will be updating the newest Custom Content from all the greatest creators out there.If you wish to share your creations with us , please submit them in the submission section of our site. Hope to see you join us and visit as you please. Best Regards BDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I downloaded this but the files I got is from the first part of this set which is the stump planters not the ones in your preview pics. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilagskie,
      Thank you for letting me know, apologies for that. The file has been updated with the correct one this time. :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)