Ikea Sinnerlig Collection (UPDATED)

9:18 AM Daer0n 5 Comments

Hey guys, today I am sharing a set that was inspired by the Ikea Sinnerlig Collection by Ilse Crawford. I loved the simplicity and elegance of this set and when I saw it I knew I had to have it/make it and share it with all of you. This set comes with 27 cc items in total, all of which are new meshes. I am having a blast creating new meshes and learning new things every day. So this is one of my very first furniture sets that I create all from scratch, and I hope all of you like them and enjoy them :)



This set contains with the following items:
Cork table I: 1 texture, 2 colours.
Cork table I: 1 texture, 2 colours.
Cork bench: 1 texture, 2 colours.
Cork stool I: 1 texture, 2 colours.
Cork stool II: 1 texture, 2 colours.
Decorative Trivet: 1 texture, 2 colours.
Decorative Jug: 1 texture, 3 colours.
Table lamp (big and small): 1 colour.
Decorative weaved basket: 1 texture, 2 colours.
Decorative jars with cork lid: (small, medium, large): glass and cork texture.
Decorative bottle (big): glass and cork texture.
Decorative bottle (thin): glass and cork texture.
4 Deco empty plant pots (small): 1 texture,  colour.
4 Deco empty plant pots (big): 1 texture,  colour.
Pendant lamp: 1 texture, 3 colours.
Deco towel (add on): 1 texture, 3 colours.
Wall art (add on):  6 prints.

NOTE:
Dine out is required in order for the tables and bench to show in game.

<<<<<MORE SCREENSHOTS>>>>>



If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know and I will gladly fix them asap. Happy simming!


{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


TOU

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for offering a non-Shorte.st link for your files. *smile* I really like this set and can't wait to add it into my bakery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! You're most welcome :) I am so glad you are going to use this set for your bakery!

      Delete
  2. How do u download :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,
      the little arrows below "mediafire" and "sim file share" are the ones you have to click to download the content :)

      Delete
  3. Rona (old Sims 2 modder)June 18, 2016 at 11:58 PM

    What a lovely collection! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)