Haunted Abandoned House Creepy Set (UPDATED)

11:28 AM Daer0n 3 Comments

Hey everyone!
Today I bring you the Haunted Abandoned House Creepy Set that I have been working on for several days now. This set is part of a series of Halloween cc sets that I will be creating for all of you to celebrate  ;)



This set consists of:
Haunted house (floor) window: 6 recolors
Haunted house bed: 6 recolors
Haunted house bench: 6 recolors
Haunted house creepy tree I: 4 recolors
Haunted house creepy tree II: 4 recolors
Haunted house creepy tree III:4 recolors
Haunted house old toilet: 6 recolors
Haunted house old tub: 6 recolors
Haunted house exposed brick decals: 10 recolors
Haunted house night stand: 6 recolors
Haunted house old broken chair I: 7 recolors
Haunted house old broken chair II: 7 recolors
Haunted house old doors: 6 recolors
Haunted house old floors: 10 recolors
Haunted house rusty table fan: 6 recolors
Haunted house walls I: 12 recolors
Haunted house walls II: 4 recolors
Haunted house window I: 6 recolors
Haunted house window II: 6 recolors
Haunted house window III: 6 recolors
Haunted house window IV: 6 recolors

MORE SCREENIES BELOW


If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please report them to me and I will gladly fix them asap! Happy simming!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



MY TOU

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you. I was building a haunted house just yesterday and was annoyed that all the spooky pack stuff was cartoon-like, and I was wishing for some cc like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! I'm glad you liked it, and can make good use of it! I'd love to see screenshots of your haunted house! :)

      Delete
  2. This set looks really awesome but it crashes my game. I get the message that a game file is missing or corrupted and Sims stopped working.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)