"From Thimble Island" Living Set (UPDATED)

1:56 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

Hey guys!
Today I am bringing you a grungy kind of creepy-ish set that was named "From Thimble Island" by Currant Pot Pie. These meshes are from a TS2 Sims in Paris Living Set that was re-coloured by Pot Pie, and I thought it would be a good conversion to add to the Halloween series of sets that I've been sharing with all of you [as well as it would complement THIS  set quite nicely ;) ]. As soon as I saw this set (some time ago) I fell in love, I knew I had to share ( I really do have a weakness for grungy stuff).

Anyway, on to the goodies:

What you get:
✪ Armchair: 4 re-colours by Pot pie + 7 re-colours by me.
✪ Loveseat: 3 re-colours by Pot Pie =+ 7 re-colours by me.
✪ Coffee Table (with added slots, 50 in total): 3 re-colours by Pot Pie + 4 re-colours by me.
✪ Cabinet (with added slots: 70 in total): 4 re-colours by Pot Pie + 4 re-colours by me.
✪ Mirror: 1 4 re-colours by Pot Pie + 2 re-colours by me.





I kept it short but sweet with this set, as I've been spending a lot of time working on so many things lately, and I thought I'd get sort of a break here :)

I hope you all enjoy.

*NOTE*
Windows, walls, floors, curtains, doll and spiderweb NOT included in this set.

Any issues with my conversions or cc please report them to me so I can fix them asap. Happy simming everyone!


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



Mesh credits:
Sims in Paris

Original re-colour credits:
Currant Pot Pie



MY TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)