TS2 to TS4: Cassandre's "The Closet" Set (UPDATE)

6:00 PM Daer0n 1 Comments

Hi everyone!
I am bringing you another TS2 conversion today, this set was going to be released before the Shabby Dining set, but I decided not to after trying to recolor the closet, shelves and side tables that came with this set, which turned out to be a bit challenging so I decided to put it out without them, even though I was going to throw this project out and move on to another one, -but, since I had put quite a bit of hours recoloring it, why not, so here it is.

This set comes with:
Double Bed (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Bed Canopy (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Table Lamp (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Corner Lamp (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Ottoman (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Bed Pillows (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Floor Cushions (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Makeup Set I (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Makeup Set II (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Beauty Kit (1 original creator's texture + 3 recolors by me)
Deco Earrings in Jewelry Box (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Deco Boots (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Deco Dress Hanger (1 original creator's texture + 13 recolors by me)
Rug (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)
Deco Suitcase (1 original creator's texture + 11 recolors by me)


::MORE SCREENSHOTS BELOW::



I hope you guys enjoy this set :) 
If you encounter any issues with this or any other of my conversions or custom content please report them to me so I can fix them asap. Happy simming!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE




MY TOU

1 comment:

  1. Rona (old Sims 2 modder)June 18, 2016 at 10:03 PM

    It's lovely! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)