TS2 to TS4: Anna's Shabby Dining (UPDATED)

6:40 PM Daer0n 7 Comments

Hello everyone!
I have a followers gift for all of you today, a TS2 to TS4 conversion from Anna, another retired TS2 creator.This set took me a while to finish, as everything else does when I convert cc, I always get carried away recoloring, and try to make sure that everything goes out in perfect condition, although that is not possible every time. I do hope, that everyone likes and enjoys this set, I think it's one of the cutest sets I've converted so far.


This set comes with:
Cabinet: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own. I've also added extra slots to this cabinet, and it now comes with 100 slots so you can add clutter to it to your hearts content.
Shelf: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own, which I also added extra slots to, and it now comes with 14 slots instead of 4.
Table: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own.
Chairs: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own.
Curtain Set I: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own.
Curtain Set II: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own.
Stool: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own.
Bread: 1 original creators texture + 6 recolors of my own.

All of the items mentioned above were created by Anna, and I have added the following from my own creation:
Shabby chic wall set: 53 styles
Shabby chic wall art I: 15 frames
Shabby chic wall art II: 12 frames

:::MORE SCREENSHOTS:::



Please report any issues you may encounter with any of my cc or conversions, as I am always happy to fix them asap. Happy simming everyone!

P.S.
Stay tuned, I have a "Shabby Chic Living" set from Anna coming soon as well, and I promise it will be just as cute as the dining one!
(And I know it's barely September but I can't wait for October to come to celebrate Halloween with some awesome Halloween cc!)

All credits for the meshes go to: Anna


{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



MY TOU

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I adore this set and have a question on the pic. WCIF the plant used in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, that hanging plant was a conversion by Linacherie , unfortunately she no longer has it on her page and it has been deleted.

      Delete
  2. Is there any way you could send it to me? I will love you forever and ever and ever!!!! I've been searching and searching for that plant, my email is rubytuesday2003@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Thank you so much, you are amazing.... I appreciate all your great work converting this sets I so love, you are awesome, again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! xxoxoxoxoxo Big, Big Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Eliza! I am so happy to hear you enjoy my cc, big big hugs back to you! :)

      Delete
  4. I really really love your all beautiful creations! Thank you so much. But I can't find shelf and two arts. Where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I am so sorry I never noticed I hadn't added those to the file, I have updated it now so you should be able to get them. I am so sorry for the inconvenience <3

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)