TS2 to TS4: 8-3 Halloween Party Set (UPDATED)

3:37 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

Hey everyone!
Today I am bringing you another TS2 conversion from 8-3 Studios, a super cute (and creepy) halloween set. Like I said before, I can't wait for Halloween to come, and in pre-halloween celebration I decided to convert this set, cause I was just itching pretty bad to create some halloween cc.



What you get:
Deco pumpkin: 1 original creator's texture + 49 recolors by me.
Pumpkin Lamp: 1 original creator's texture + 49 recolors by me.
Halloween Doll (standing): 1 original creator's texture + 4 recolors by me.
Halloween Doll (sitting): 1 original creator's texture + 4 recolors by me.
Pumpkin soup: 1 original creator's texture + 9 recolors by me.
Pumpkin soup pot: 1 original creator's texture + 9 recolors by me.
Wall Decor: 1 original creator's texture + 8 recolors by me.
Table Decor: 1 original creator's texture + 8 recolors by me.
Broken pumpkin with sweets: 1 original creator's texture + 41 recolors by me.

BONUS:
Halloween walls: 12 textures/styles


MORE SCREENSHOTS BELOW



If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know so I can fix them asap. Happy Simming!

Mesh credits: 
8-3

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE



MY TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)