Ts2 to Ts4: 8-3 Everyone's Breakfast Set (UPDATED)

5:18 PM Daer0n 4 Comments

Hey everyone, here's a couple more conversions for you today, this time some super cute clutter conversions from 8-3. This set is titled "Everyone's Breakfast" and contains 1 creator's original textures/colours, and several more by me, but,  here's what you will get in this set:

*Bagel basket 1 original texture colour + 9 recolours by me.
*Bagel dish 1 original texture colour + 9 recolours by me.
*Cafe au latte bowl 1 original texture colour + 9 recolours by me.
*Cocoa and milk 1 original texture colour + 7 recolours by me.
*Dip set 1 original texture colour + 9 recolours by me.
*Napkin and cuttlery 1 original texture colour + 56 recolours by me.
*Rye bread  1 original texture colour + 8 recolours by me.
*Shopping bag  1 original texture colour + 29 recolours by me.
*Spread bottles  1 original texture  colour.
*Sugar pots  1 original texture colour + 9 recolours by me.
*Syrup set  1 original texture colour.
*Tea box  1 original texture colour + 5 recolours by me.
*Tea cup stack  1 original texture colour + 19 recolours by me.
*Tea cup with sugar  1 original texture colour + 19 recolours by me.
*Water pitcher 1 original texture colour + 10 recolours by me.


I hope you all like and enjoy this cute clutter set. Please report any issues you may encounter with my cc or conversions so I can fix them as soon as possible. Happy simming!

*To find this set in your game please type the following keywords in your game search bar without the quotation marks: "8-3 EB" Curtains, walls, floors, vase and wall art not included.

Mesh credits: 
8-3

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE









MY TOU

4 comments:

  1. I love deco food, specially desserts and milk! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Cassia! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love your stuff. See your blogspot is co.za. You from South Africa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anidup, thank you! No, I am not from South Africa, the domain changes depending on where the visitor is from. My domain should be .ca since I am from Canada :)

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)