The Mud Room Mini Set [[Followers Gift]] (UPDATED)

3:47 PM Daer0n 12 Comments

Hey guys! 
I haven't forgotten about you guys at all or fallen off the face of the earth, I've actually been working on this set for over a week now, and for one reason or another I got busy doing all kinds of things that prevented me from finishing this, but here it finally is!
This is a mini set that I have prepared especially for all my followers, a little gift to thank all of you for supporting my work. I reached a 700 follower milestone on tumblr not very long ago and I was not able to get this out in time to celebrate, and though it seems like all I put out now is followers gifts anymore, trust me, I've been trying to keep up but my wonderful list of followers keeps growing and I am very happy :)

This set consists of:

Mud Room Shelf/Storage Unit
Mud Room Side shelf
Mud Room Shelf Cushion Seat, which you have to place on the shelf unit by activating the bb.moveobjects on cheat.
Mud Room Rug
Mud Room Shelf Pillow, which you can use to place on the shelf unit instead of the cushion seat mentioned above. Again you will have to activate the bb.moveobjects on cheat code to be able to place it.
Mud Room Wall Hook
Mud Room Deco Hat
Mud Room Deco Baseball Cap
Mud Room Deco Shoes (combat boots, rain boots)
Mud Room Deco Hanging Bags: Short bag, Long bag and Teardrop shaped bag.
Mud Room Mirror
Mud Room Frames
Mud Room Deco Ladder
Mud Room Deco Coat
Mud Room Deco Umbrella (upright and leaning)
Mud Room Umbrella Rack
Mud Room Trunk and Blanket
Mud Room Deco Box

(((Brace yourselves, picture overload ahead!)))







(WHEW! that was a LOT of pictures!) *In order to place the baseball cap, hat, and coat on the shelf unit or the wall hook please, activate bb.moveobjects on cheat code, then press the number 9-0 keys on your keyboard to adjust height, as well as use ALT to move objects off the grid and place them on the hooks.*

Although it seems like a lot, I think I could have included more with this set, but, I will leave it at that for now and I hope you all enjoy and like it as much as I do :)

If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know so I can fix them asap. Happy Simming everyone!

NOTE:Some objects in this set are a bit high polygon and could slow down your game

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE




MY TOU

12 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Yesterday I downloaded your mod,but I have a little (big) problem;when I try to put an object,and click in the space to put it, a red box appears saying something like "mistake of the script" (I have the Sims in Spanish ,so I dont know how is it in English.
    The big problem is that this just happens with the storage unit.
    I was thinkig that maybe you could reupload the mod.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marina,
    So sorry that is happening with your game! Do you have the latest expansion packs for the game? I think it might be why you are getting that error. I have tested the storage unit in my game and it works just fine for me. I have re-uploaded the files though, so you can try them again and see it they work for you this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having the script call fail error when I try to place the storage unit is well. I only have the base game at the moment. Do I need a stuff pack to make this work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shakyrah,
      Yes, you do need the get to work expansion for some of these items to work properly in your game :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for answering so quickly. :) I'll add it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I hope that solves the problem for you! =)

      Delete
  5. love it! One can never have too much shabby chic deco. Thank you so much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could You tell, which exactly objects of this set slow down the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :)
      It's the "home" sign, the mirror, the wall hook, and the paintings.

      Delete
  7. This is amazing! I love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)