Geometric Designs Floors

6:24 PM Daer0n 2 Comments

Hello! 
Here's some funky geometric design floors for you guys today, I felt inspired to create something funky, sort of out of the ordinary today and this is what I came up with. This pack was supposed to contain a mix of both the funky floors and some mixed tile flooring that I created along with the funky ones but I will leave those ones for another day,-- I just kind of felt in the mood to create floors, so here you go!

▼MORE FLOOR PREVIEWS BELOW▼


I hope you guys like them and enjoy them!

MEDIAFIRE


SIM FILE SHARE




MY TOU

2 comments:

  1. Well I know I like you already cause I am a fan of Nicolas!

    http://www.meinkatzcreations.com/#!about-me/c1uem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too Lisa, everything he creates is amazing! Thank you for your complimets and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)