Ts2 to Ts4: Anna's Teen Girl Bedroom (UPDATED)

1:14 PM Daer0n 26 Comments

Hello my dear simmers! I have been gone for a little while here meaning to finish this project and it has been taking me foreeeever to finish it since I am in the middle of moving and haven't been able to do much game creation wise. I have this beautiful teen girl bedroom for you created by Anna, a retired sims 2 cc creator. I went a little bit crazy again with the recolors for this set, so pretty much each item has 14 different styles, one from the original creator, two from another creator who did recolors of this set and I decided to include, and 11 more recolors from moi ;)
This set comes with the following:
*Bed with recolors
*Dresser with recolors
*Desk
*Bookcase (with functional slots)
*Desk chair with recolors
*Chair & Sofa with recolors
*Coffee table with recolors
*Two sets of decorative books with recolors
*Two sets of ceiling deco with recolors
*And a set of walls with matching colors for all the furniture.
::NOTE::
Bed has been updated and tested, sims no longer have issues sleeping in it.

In order to find this set in your game you will have to type the following keywords in your searchbar: "Anna's Teen Girl Bedroom" without the quotation marks.
I hope you all like and enjoy this little and super cute set! 
*If you encounter any issues with any of my custom content or conversions please let me know so I can fix them as soon as possible. Thanks, and Happy simming!
*All credits for the meshes go to Anna*

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE



26 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!! It´s beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Dara! Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome Amanda, thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. where do i dowland all this? please♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,
      there is a "download" button at the end of the post that you can click to download this set, if you can't see it, it might be because you are using pop up/ad blockers.

      Delete
  4. How do i dowland all this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there is a download button at the end of the post that you can click to download this set. If you have any pop up blockers that might be the reason why you are not seeing the "download" image.

      Delete
  5. hi I cant find the download button is there any other w ay 2 download this AWESOME set
    ?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sky,
      the download button is an image at the bottom of the post, if you have a pop up/ad blocker it might be blocking photobucket images making it so that you can't see the download button. The button is there, it shows up for me :)

      Delete
  6. Hello!!!! I'm from Brazil, and i love this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naiara! Thank you for visiting my blog! I am glad you like the conversions! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi Ye! You are most welcome, and thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Nati, click the arrows to download :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Click on the triangle/arrows to download :)

      Delete
  10. im having a problem where my sims cant use the bed. i love this tho. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kae, thank you for letting me know, I will look into the problem and fix it :)

      I will post a note to let people know that the bed has been updated.

      Delete
  11. im having a problem where my sims cant sleep in the bed :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli,
      I will look into the issue and fix it as soon as possible, thank you for letting me know :)

      Delete
  12. So, the bookshelf is displaying "script call failed" when I try to place it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      thank you for letting me know, I will fix it asap :)

      Delete
    2. Hello :) I have updated the bookshelf file, you should be able to place it in game no problem now .

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)