Garden Essence Tiny House

3:32 PM Daer0n 8 Comments

Hi everyone, today I felt like building another tiny house, as I have mentioned before I love tiny houses because they are easy and quick to build, but, just because they are tiny it doesn't mean they lack style and personality. This tiny house is only the shell, it has been landscaped and decorated mostly with game content and very little cc as I like making it easy for everyone to be able to download my lots without the hassle of having to download a tonne of cc. As the title suggest, this tiny house was named garden essence because I wanted to put a bit more focus on the garden part of this lot, including little plants in strategic spots without making it a complete jungle, just enough to give it a touch of "country", colour and happiness :)
I hope you all like and enjoy!

HOUSE SPECS:
Type: Residential
Value: §34,290
File Size: 265 kb
Lot size: 30x40
Bathrooms: none
Bedrooms: none
Uses items from:
GTW and Outdoor Retreat
Here's the list of cc used to pretty up this house:
Walls by: Sims 4 Designs, Inabadromance
Floor by: Sims 4 Luxury
Windowboxes by: Sims 4 Designs

MEDIAFIRE


SIM FILE SHARE


8 comments:

  1. Today I've found your blog and I love it ! You have a great talent and create beautiful things for The Sims . I will recommend to others. Greetings.
    PS Sorry for my english but I'm from Polish:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patt! Thank you for your kind words, I am so glad you enjoy my work :)
      Your English is perfect! Thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. How do I find the house in game after download

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      After downloading the house, you have to place it in your "tray" folder as follows:
      Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

      After loading your game you have to click your gallery icon and you will find it there, you might have click on the advanced tab on the left menu (in your game) once you've clicked your gallery icon, and allow custom content to show in order to find the house.

      Delete
  3. Seriously one of my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you and I love you so much
    This house is pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're most welcome! I am glad you like it :) *hugs*

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)