Followers Gift Part II: Random TS2 To TS4 Decor Conversions (UPDATED)

8:40 AM Daer0n 4 Comments

Hey my fellow simmers! Here's my followers gift part II. This set consists of random stuff made by retired and some none retired Sims 2 creators. The set includes some beach jars from Atwa, a decorative fish statue from 37 Sims, Music Box by Aviolina, recolored by Pot Pie, and a spider plant from Mummysim. All the items above include original textures/colors from the creator as well as additional ones by me. I've also included an industrial style mirror made by me (which is not a ts2 conversion), but that I've been meaning to upload for some time.

 To find these items in your game you can search for the following keywords in your search bar: "Atwa Beach Jars", "37 Sims", "Pot Pie Music Box" "Mummysims Spider Plant"
If you encounter any issues with my cc or conversions please let me know. Thanks and happy simming!
Mesh credits :
Atwa
37 Sims
Currant Pot Pie
Aviolina
Mummysim

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


4 comments:

  1. Hi Daeron! I enjoy your fun custom content, and wanted to let you know that I downloaded and unzipped this file, and the industrial mirror (which I want in real life!!) does not seem to be in the file. I have enjoyed using your content in my game - thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ChicVibe!
      Thank you so much for your kind comments! I really appreciate them! I have fixed the file, so now you should be able to find it within the zip file. Apologies for that! Thank you for stopping by, I am so happy that you enjoy my work! :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)