Ts2 to Ts4: Sims in Paris Nursery 1 and Nursery 5 (UPDATED)

8:13 AM Daer0n 2 Comments

Hey everyone! I haven't been around much because I had been working on these two nurseries that have been kicking my butt for the last week and a half. All conversions bring something challenging with them but the more that I convert the more I learn, believe it or not it's helped me understand how to mesh and alter/create new objects after playing with conversions and blender for hours.
Now this is what I have for you today, two nursery sets from Sims in Paris ( you know I am in LOVE with their stuff by now, and if you didn't then now you do x] )
Anyway, the first one I decided to convert because I simply loved it too much when I saw it, even though I am not a girly girl, pink does kill me sometimes, and makes me want to fill my room and such with pinkness all over. This set was just too cute to not convert, so there you go. Nursery 1 comes with a changing table, a potty, a crib, a teddy bear and a doll house.

The second set was actually a request, and it comes with a crib, changing table, mobile, teddy bear a nursery chair and a set of curtains. The walls floors, windows and lights are not included with either of these sets. The second set was quite the challenge to convert, especially the changing table, I almost dropped the towel on it,  but I was not about to give up, and I guess it paid off!
So there you have it, I hope you all enjoy both sets!


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE




To find all the items above in your game please browse for the following tags in your game search bar: "Sims in Paris Nursery 1" and "Sims in Paris Nursery 5"

***IMPORTANT NOTE****
Because EA has not actually made any functional objects for toddlers for the Sims 4 (such as cribs, changing tables, etc), neither of the objects converted in these sets can actually be used for their real purpose, you must use the "Baby Without Crib" Mod by Sims Studio in order to place the baby in the crib and changing table. The potty included in the first set is also only deco. Keep in mind that the objects converted in these two sets will be re-converted at some point when EA has actually made functional stuff for babies so we can get real use out of them.

As always, if you encounter any issues with any of my CC and/or conversions please let me know so I can get them fixed. Thank you and happy simming!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE


2 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)