TS2 to TS4: Sims in Paris Gift No.6 (UPDATED)

9:47 PM Daer0n 9 Comments


Hey guys! Long time no see ( a week or so ) been too busy taking care of life, but, today I have another ts2 to ts4 conversion from one of my favorite cc creators Sims in Paris. This set is called Gift #6, and it was one of many gift that they created for the now defunct Reflex forums, I am uploading these in no particular order as you can see. This set comes with original creator's colors as well as re-colors of all CC.















**NOTE**
In order to find all these items in your game you have to type the words "SIP gift no. 6". 

As always, if you encounter any issues with my conversions or CC please let me know so they can be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks! Happy Simming!

{SHORTE.ST}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE

9 comments:

  1. Rona (old Sims 2 modder)June 18, 2016 at 2:38 PM

    One of my favorite Sims 2 sets! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Rona! Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  2. The rar under both the shorte.st links is corrupted (it won't open). I've tried downloading from each link 5 times each and I also tried changing the extension to 7z and zip incase the extension was wrong, I thought you might want to know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, I just downloaded both through shorte.st myself and they open just fine for me, so I am unsure why they are corrupted for you..

      Delete
  3. Hi ! I realy love this set, good job :)
    but i have the same problem, the rar can't be opened :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mei,
      I download the file and it works every time for me, not sure why it's not working for either of you, but, I have updated the file now once again, and I hope it works for both of you this time :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Daer0n. (The first anon here about the corrupted files.) That works great now, thank you so much for taking the time to reupload it, I know you've been super busy with all the updated files and still releasing new things as well. It's much appreciated. Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my dear, I am so glad they work for you now! :) You're most welcome, Enjoy! <3

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)