Ts2 to Ts4: 8-3 Cafe Deco Set (UPDATED)

5:24 PM Daer0n 6 Comments


Here's some more kitchen clutter bits for your sims home, this is another 8-3 conversion, because I just adore everything that they created :)
What you get:
Everything you can see in the picture above, except for the vines, wall, counters and shelf, everything else is for you to have! 
There is a lot more coming, I have a plethora of content to share with you guys, -next up, some base game and outdoor retreat recolors that I did, as well as more walls and other really cute stuff that I am sure you will enjoy, so stick around!
To find the objects above in your game use your game search bar and type "8-3 Cafe Deco Set".

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


6 comments:

  1. Where can I find the wallpaper?! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel, the wallpaper is mine, but has not been released yet. I will release it soon though, so keep checking my blog for updates! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much!! I love your ombre set!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Mel, I am so happy that you like what I create :)

      Delete
  3. Are the vines available anywhere for S4/would you be willing to convert them? (If not I totally understand, if they're CC are they from 8-3?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat,
      all the content that I post is only for S4 dear :) They are available, but not on my blog, they are by Lina-cherie you can find it here:
      http://lina-cherie.tumblr.com/oldstuff

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)