3D Paper Wall Art by Calvin Nicholls [Huge Wall Art Pack]

12:40 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

Hello everyone! Today I am bringing you some amazing 3D paper wall art by an amazing artist, Calvin Nicholls. I stumbled upon his art one day while I was looking for some amazing 3D art to be able to share with all the simming community. I was amazed by his work and I knew that I had to ask if I could use his art to make some custom content to be able to use as decor in game, so I asked if I could be so lucky to be able to use his art in order to share it with all of you in the form of (CC) wall art to be able to adorn our Sim houses with beautiful, amazing and heart warming art, and I was super lucky to be able to get permission to do so, and here we are.

 Here's a little bit of info about Calvin and why I'm telling you I am so lucky to be able to share his art with all of you: "Canadian artist Calvin Nicholls creates the following amazingly beautiful sculptures using sheets of paper. “Calvin has been creating his paper sculptures since 1986 from his studio north of Toronto Ontario, Canada. Working with sheets of paper and a scalpel, he cuts the component pieces to fit the final drawing and assembles the low relief artwork under studio lighting. When the sculpture is complete the lighting is adjusted to bring out the subtle form and texture. A large format camera is used to capture the detail on 8×10 film prior to scanning for print applications or art prints.”
Isn't that amazing? But even more amazing is his art, if you are curious to see some of his creations you can visit his Pinterest page and take a look, and you should! Here are some of my favorite prints:


This one is so cute, it literally warms my heart and makes me go "awww!" I just love it.


And what can I say about this one simply gorgeous, amazing, and soo cute as well. 

Anyway, I did unframed prints this time, but I am planning on doing framed ones as well. For now I leave you with this beautiful 3D paper art, to add a touch of amazing to your Sims place. Enjoy!


Thank you very much to Calvin Nicholls for allowing me to use his art to share with the Sim world! All credits go to Calvin Nichols for the images used for this art pack.

Category: Buy Mode - Decorations-Paintings
Price:§300


MEDIAFIRE


SIM FILE SHARE




0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)