Ts2 to Ts4: Sims in Paris Bathroom I (UPDATED)

1:14 PM Daer0n 8 Comments




Here's another Ts2 to Ts4 conversion for you guys. This time I am bringing you a fabulous bathroom by Sims in Paris. The creators of Sims in Paris shut down their website a good 5 years ago, but I was able to contact the creators and ask them for permission to convert their stuff. I was in absolute LOVE when I saw the plethora of amazing things that they had created and I was given their permission to convert their stuff, I was literally in heaven. This is the first of many conversions that I will bring you from Sims in Paris, you have to wait and see all of the amazing things, I am sure you will all love!
The toilet in this set is not the one that originally came with it, because, I was not able to convert it using S4S since it does not do geo state items at the moment, I will have to wait until it does to be able to add the original, (which is pretty awesome as you might imagine) to this set, that will definitely happen as soon as that is possible. I have added a couple recolors, to the hanging shirt, the rug, the deco bag, the vanity and the ceiling deco, everything else is creator's originals.

*The set includes everything you can see in the picture above, except for the windows, curtains walls and floors*
[[The vanity can be found under dressers, the stool can be found under desk chairs, the shirt under wall sculptures and the deco bag under clutter, and ceiling deco under ceiling lights]]

Anyway, here it is you guys, there are many many more conversions coming up from Sims in Paris, and I promise they will all be amazing! 

Mesh credits:
Sims in Paris

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE


8 comments:

  1. I am a bit confused ......... There are 2 vanity files in the zip. One is 1.01 mb and the other is 602 kb. Which one is the one in the picture with the chair and the mirror? And what is the other one for? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lady Miriah,
      The difference was, one had slots and the other one didn't. But since you mentioned it I had forgotten that the one that had slot had them out of place since I didn't know how to move slots and such before. I have updated that file as well and moved the slots to their correct spots, and got rid of the one with no slots.

      Delete
    2. Ok great I will download the files again. Thanks so much for letting me know.

      Delete
    3. You are most welcome, thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. When I download, it only gives me the toilet? I've tried both files and they both only give me the toilet instead of the entire set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheyenne,
      Thank you for letting me know, I have updated the link to direct you to the correct one with the whole set. You should be able to download the whole set now. :)

      Delete
  3. Rona (old Sims 2 modder)June 18, 2016 at 4:21 PM

    This was one of my all time favorite bathroom sets for Sims2. I cannot thank you enough for bringing these amazing sets to sims 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Rona! Sims in Paris are one of my favorite sims 2 creators, I LOVE everything they ever made, so you can be sure I will be converting more of their stuff in the future :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)