Ts2 to Ts4: Pretty Prints [Triangle] Pillows Recolors (UPDATED)

3:27 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

Here's another Ts2 to Ts4 conversion for you guys, this time I decided to do recolors of  Simbox's "Triangle Pillow" , I made two sets with textures that you may or may not recognize, but they are pretty patterns that I have used before, and some others that I haven't. I like out of the ordinary stuff, which is why I loved these pillows and decided to convert them and recolor them. Aren't they the cutest! :)

*NOTE* 
These pillows go on the floor by default, in order to place them on higher surfaces such as a bed or chair, couch, etc you need to enable the bb.moveobjects cheat, then press number 9 on your keyboard to move them upwards, and number 0 to move them downwards

Full credit for the mesh goes to Simbox!
{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)