TS2 to TS4: Love Me Spiral Dining Set (UPDATED)

5:53 PM Daer0n 4 Comments

Hello everyone, I finally finished converting this super cute dining set, it took long hours, well pretty much two days to complete this conversion, and here it finally is. I just had to ask if I could convert this set, don't you just love how cute it and unique it is!
The set comes in four different colours: Pink, Blue, Orange and Green. Though there are additional color variations of this set I decided that I was going to stick with the little hearts print. I really hope you guys like this set as much as I do!
Anyway, without further ado I present you with this beautiful dining set.


Chair:
Location: Buy Mode 
 By Function: Dining 
Price: 150 simoleons


Table:
Category: Buy Mode - Surfaces - Outdoor/Dining Tables
Price: §250 

Full credit for the mesh goes to the super talented 4w25. Thank you so much for letting me convert this awesome Spiral Dining set! I really enjoyed doing it :)

::WARNING::
-High Polygon-


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE



4 comments:

  1. thank you, this is really cute and different!! :)

    By any chance, do you know where to find the katy perry stuff converted for sims 4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolina, you're welcome :)

      I have no idea where you would find converted Katy Perry stuff, but I have plans to convert some Katy Perry in the next couple of weeks, so you can come and check periodically for updates here if you like :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I will be coming back for all your amazing work :)

      I found out that someone did it but the links or site doesn't exist anymore :(
      I'm interested in the decor and build stuff of the package. Thanks in advance! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Carolina! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)