Ts2 to Ts4: 8-3 Anniversary Doll Set (UPDATED)

8:22 PM Daer0n 7 Comments


This set of dolls is sort of a relic, they are from 8-3, a blog that has been shut down for about 7 years, and I was lucky to be able to find all of their stuff thanks to someone that decided to keep their creations alive, and today I am sharing these beautiful treasures with all of you. These are just to start, I will be converting many more from 8-3, there is a LOT of cute stuff coming, stick around! :)

*They can both be found under decorations, sculpture/decoration/kids*


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Great to see these back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute dolls great job. where can i find the pink table? is yours also? tnks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I wish the table was mine, it's too cute right? It's by peacemaker_ic, you can find it here :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I'm downloading everything from your blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Carolina, I am glad you are enjoying my custom content! :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)