Pastel Polka Dots Wallpaper

12:30 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

I just realized that I am focusing a lot on making wallpapers these days, I need to go back to recoloring some more objects and such. I had planned on doing hair, clothing and makeup as well, but I just love decoration so much. So much for being a freelance makeup artist in real life, and a fashion lover too, haha, Nobody would think that I love shoes and clothes in real life seeing how much I focus on decoration, but I do. I used to have three closets full of clothes and shoes, not so much now, although, my closet is too full of shoes that I admire more than wearing anymore lol. Just rambling I guess.

Here's some more pretty pastels colored wallpapers for all of you :)




Category: Build Mode - Wallpapers
Price: §2
MEDIAFIRE



SIM FILE SHARE

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)