Industrial Series: Industrial Style Toilet (UPDATED)

11:46 PM Daer0n 0 Comments

This toilet is part of the industrial series I've been working on for some time now and though I thought about posting all of these as a set, I knew I wasn't going to have the time to recolor all of the items I wanted to put together as a set, so here they all are in parts. There are many more in the industrial series, I am still missing the shower and the tub that belong to this set, but they will have to wait for now. So many projects, so little time. 
This set matches the bathroom sink posted here and can be mixed and matched with the industrial style ceiling lights here and the wall lights here, as well as the floor lamps here, or just check out my industrial style tag and you will find all of the CC that belongs with this set.


NOTE:
In order for this toilet to appear in buy mode in your game menu you need the GTW pack


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE



0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)